Neutralizing Hot Potency with cold potency (Watermelon and Dates)
Watermelon consists mostly of water (91%) and carbs (7.5%). It provides almost no protein or fat and is very low in calories.
The nutrients in 2/3 cup (100 grams) of raw watermelon are
- Calories: 30
- Water: 91%
- Protein: 0.6 grams
- Carbs: 7.6 grams
- Sugar: 6.2 grams
- Fiber: 0.4 grams
- Fat: 0.2 grams
Scientific benefits of watermelon:
- The green-colored one is best, (means outer green).
- It reduces swelling and ascites (water collection in the abdomen)
- Reduces constipation, cleanses the stomach,
- Helpful in kidney stones & increases urine output
- If rubbed on the face or wrinkles, it is best & it reduces aging because it is rich in water, and vitamin C.
- Best in typhoid, joint diseases, and rheumatic diseases, skin & removes free radicals.
- Helps reduce the chances of cancer.
- It is an antioxidant (removes waste and free radicals from the body).
- Good for pregnancy and best in motion & dehydration.
Watermelon & Dates together: –
This is the miracle of the Sunnah of the Prophet (ﷺ) eating both together.
Note: Hades in this post can be confirmed by visiting the site www.sunnah.com